Best Mom ever Rules & Prizes!
- Go to camillosjewelry.com/MothersDay
- Upload your video of no more then 90 seconds on why your Mom is the bomb.com – Sorry, ‘Dan says that and he’s kinda old…so we just went with it’
- Complete the information form
- Click the share link so you can have all of your friends, family and all those who support your mom can vote for your video.
- Voting will close the Sunday before Mother’s Day, May 3rd, 2020.
- Winner will be notified the Monday, May 4th, 2020.
To be eligible, your video must be family friendly content and uploaded to the site by Saturday, May 2nd.
You Must not be an employee or contractor of Camillo’s Jewelry store or any immediate family.
All participants, including producers, actors, musicians, and anyone else whose image or sound is on your submission, must turn in a signed entry form along with the video. Your permission allows us to promote the contest and spread the word on who’s Mom should win our BME contest. Please have everyone who appears on the screen fill out the appropriate form. These forms must be completed for you to receive your prize money should you be one of our contest winners. Whether or not the video wins, it will become property of Camillo’s Jewelry and may be used in future advertisements and outtakes.
1st Prize: $1,000 shopping spree on camillosjewelry.com or in store.
2nd Prize: $750 shopping spree on camillosjewelry.com or in store.
3rd Prize: $500 shopping spree on camillosjewelry.com or in store.
All winners will be notified no later than May 4th, 2020. A complete list of winners along with a video clip of the winning submissions will be posted on the camillosjewelry.com website.
All footage, including music, must be originally created material or you must obtain proper legal permission to use someone else’s copyrighted material. Entries will be void if they are incomplete, late lost, damaged, or are not able to be viewed due to technical error. No entries will be returned. All entrants give Camillo’s Jewelry permission to use the videos, including the right to use their names, photographs, and video submissions for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, and to edit or make changes to the announcement. By entering this contest, entrants agree to abide by these contest rules and regulations.
Who Sponsors the Contest?
The BME Contest is wholly sponsored by Camillo’s Jewelry and the Camillo’s Family.
- Contact Levi Wurtz at firstname.lastname@example.org